Acquisition of Personal Information
In handling your personal information, the Company clearly defines the purpose of use and acquires the personal information within the scope of relevant laws and regulations and of the purpose of use, and upon obtaining your consent. Unless absolutely necessary for compliance or business purposes, the Company will not acquire any confidential information, such as political convictions, religion, ethnic group, etc., which is highly personal.
Management of Personal Information
The Company undertakes to take reasonable safety and corrective measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information as well as loss, destruction, tampering, and divulging of personal information.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company may use your personal information for the following purposes. The Company will ask you for your consent if it wishes to use your personal information for purposes other the ones listed below.
1) Response to opinions, inquiries, brochure requests, etc. from you
2) Development of the Company’s services or products
3) Provision of information about the services or products offered by the Company or a partner company
4) Notifications about events, seminars, etc.
5) Investigation necessary in an accounting audit
6) Identification of the person, exercising of rights, or performance of obligations pursuant to relevant laws and regulations, including the Secondhand Businesses Act, or to agreements
7) Other purposes for doing business with its clients smoothly and appropriately regarding matters related to the Company’s businesses
Provision of Personal Information to Third Party and Sharing of Personal Information with Third Party
When entrusting your personal information, which the Company has acquired, to a third party in whole or in part, or when providing such personal information to a third party or sharing such personal information with a third party, the Company will appoint a person who sufficiently meets the protection standards and will take appropriate measures pursuant to agreements, etc. Also, upon your request, the company will stop providing your personal information to third parties.
Correction, etc. of Personal Information
Upon your request for disclosure, correction, or deletion of your personal information, the Company will process your request without delay only if it has confirmed that the request has been made by you.
Protection of Personal Information on Link Destinations
We accept no liabilities for personal information on other companies’ websites that are linked to from this website.
Cookie information does not contain any information, such as the person’s name, address, phone number, or email address, that can identify the individual. Additionally, you may disable cookies by yourself by changing the settings of your browser.
For inquiries regarding personal information protection, please contact the following:
Personal Information Protection Help Desk, Administration Department
Frontier Consulting Co., Ltd.
Otemachi Building 1F, 1-6-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0004